29 October 2008

Hope I do this right.

So, from what I understand, I asked these questions to Kira... and now I have to answer them. Then, if you guys want, fill in the blanks in the following questions in a comment to me and I will answer them! Then, I think you go ahead and post them on your blog and answer them, if you want. Haha.

1. What do you think of _____________ ?
2. When did you last ____________?
3. __________ or ___________ and why?
4. What did you ______________?
5. What's your favorite ______________?
6. How would you ______________?
7. Who would you most like to ________ ?

So, here's my answers.


1. What do you think of foreign films ? I set myself up for this one. I live for foreign films. Spanish, Russian, French. They are all better than Hollywood, in my opinion. If I could do anything, my wildest dream is to move to France, learn French (probably would help if I did that before I moved...), and become a French filmmaker. I think it would be marvelous.

2. When did you last question god's existence? I always do. And I definitely don't believe in "God" and all the connotations that come with "his" existence in Christianity.

3. Eric Bana or Jonathan Rhys Meyers as King Henry VIII and why? While Eric Bana probably looks physically more like the real King Henry VIII... Jonathan Rhys Meyers is completely amazing in every way. Well.. in the ways that matter. Ha!


4. What did you smile about today? Oh so much! The fact that Sarah Palin has "gone rogue" was probably the best! Karma is a bitch, John McCain, and you're getting exactly what you deserve for picking that crazy chick for your VP.


5. What's your favorite quote? I have so many! The top... 3 are:

"All time is all time. It does not change. It does not lend itself to warnings or explanations. It simply is. Take it moment by moment, and you will find that we are all, as I've said before, bugs in amber." -- Kurt Vonnegut "Slaughterhouse 5"

"How happy is the blameless vessal's lot
The world forgetting, by the world forgot.
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind
Each prayer accepted, each wish resigned.
- Alexander Pope "Eloisa to Abelard"

"Our revels now are ended. These our actors,
As I foretold you, were all spirits, and
Are melted into air, into thin air:
And like the baseless fabric of this vision,
The cloud-capp'd tow'rs, the gorgeous palaces,
The solemn temples, the great globe itself,
Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve,
And, like this insubstantial pageant faded,
Leave not a rack behind...

We are such stuff
As dreams are made on; and our little life
Is rounded with a sleep."


- William Shakespeare "The Tempest"

Okay, I am adding a number 4!!!

"
All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players
They have their exits and their entrances;

And one man in his time plays many parts." - William Shakespeare "As You Like It"


6. How would you describe yourself to someone who didn't know you at all? The first thing that pops into my head is like, how you describe yourself in a job interview. You know? Sell yourself, I guess. So I would tell them all of my amazing attributes, and none of my negative ones. But I would have to tell them that I am a crazy Liberal, and not a Christian... or else they would probably offend me. Haha!


7. Who would you most like to sit down and have coffee with ? Dead or alive.

Well, I kind of set myself up for this one too. I wouldn't pick anyone famous, or noteworthy, or whatever. I'd have coffee with my mom over anyone.


Soooo ask away!! =)

3 comments:

Cassidi Marie said...

1. What do you think of
the 'bohemian' lifestyle??
2. When did you last
Find a book that changed your life, and what was it??
3. Curly hairor straight hair and why?
4. What did you
want to be when you grew up??
5. What's your favorite
song of all time?
6. How would you
define freedom? [Personal, national, whatever?]?
7. Who would you most like to Go to Disneyland with? ?

Kira said...

1. What do you think of the twilight series ?
2. When did you last sleep past two in the afternoon?
3. reading or music, for the rest of your life, and why?
4. What did you eat for dinner?
5. What's your favorite beatles song and what significance does it have in your life?
6. How would you find out what this surprise (however small) eric's mom has for me without actually waiting for it?
7. Who would you most like to see in a big screen adaption of your life, playing you, your mom, kyle, everyone?

Kira said...

1. What do you think of the twilight series ?
ugh. the twilight series. i didn't want to read it, but i finally did for the release party for the last one. and it's ok...no where near harry potter, no where near a lot of books. kinda fluffy and dumb. the last one, however, was awful. ridiculous. i think that stephanie meyer teaches girls the wrong thing, like you can fall in love at 16, enough to practically kill yourself for the guy, and that that guy is more important than your family.

2. When did you last sleep past two in the afternoon?
um. often. i stay up late now, and work rarely, so i sleep in all the time. it's awesome

3. reading or music, for the rest of your life, and why?
i'll say...reading? that is hard though. just because...reading is...happy. and basically, i need it more than oxygen

4. What did you eat for dinner?
i'm going to chipotle! for a free burrito!

5. What's your favorite beatles song and what significance does it have in your life?
you already said it

6. How would you find out what this surprise (however small) eric's mom has for me without actually waiting for it?
sigh. i'm just going to annoy it out of him.

7. Who would you most like to see in a big screen adaption of your life, playing you, your mom, kyle, everyone?
hm...i agree with the old time people. and eric can be...uh...sydney poitier? why are there no asian old time actors?