31 October 2008

gorgeous.





I love these questions!!

These are what Kira asked me in response to below blog...


1. What do you think of the twilight series ?

I have never read them. I don't know why... everyone always raves about them. I think it pissed me off because they were vampire stories written by a Mormon and people say they could out-do Harry Potter. Which just doesn't fly. Oh, and the movie looks like it sucks!

2. When did you last sleep past two in the afternoon?

Ohh man I do that all the time now that I am just going to school and not working. I stay up until like, 4 or 5 in
the morning.

3. reading or music, for the rest of your life, and why?

This is impossible! But as much as I love reading, my gut is saying music. Why? Cause I have to be able to figure out what songs to put in my future films.

4. What did you eat for dinner?

Well, I haven't eaten dinner yet today but last night I ate steak and pasta mixed with fresh herbs and arugala and stuff. Sooo delicious. I cook gourmet meals nightly. Haha.

5. What's your favorite beatles song and what significance does it have in your life?

Across the Universe. Need I say more? The words alone are one of the most beautiful pieces of poetry I have ever heard in my life. But really, when I think of what I believe in spiritually, and what I hope happens when you die... I think that's it. Especially, "limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns and calls me on and on across the universe."

6. How would you find out what this surprise (however small) eric's mom has for me without actually waiting for it?

Do you have any black mail on anyone in his family that knows about it?? HAHA. Other than that I have no clue.

7. Who would you most like to see in a big screen adaption of your life, playing you, your mom, kyle, everyone?

Well, I decided the other day that I would want Catherine Keener to be me.. Ewan McGregor of course for Kyle. haha. My mom is a really really tough one. I'd say like Madonna or something cause my mom would laugh incredibly hard/kill me. But she always said she wished she looked as good as Madonna does for her age. And I would probably pick someone hilarious for Randy. Like.. Seth Rogen? I could kinda see it. I don't know how well all of these actors would mesh together so well, though. It'd be one hell of a movie. Hmm. I just had a brilliant idea! If I could use old movie actors and actresses I would be like, Audrey Hepburn and Kira could be Kate Hepburn! I could see it. And we can put Clark Gable and Jimmy Stewart in there too. Cary Grant could be my Dad?? Claudette Colbert would be Cassidi. Yessss.


Here's what Cassidi asked me!!

1. What do you think of
the 'bohemian' lifestyle??

Well, let me just start by saying Moulin Rouge is one my favorite movies of all time! Haha that's the first thing I thought of. Anyway, totally wanted to do the whole bohemian, starving artist thing for a looong time. It was one of my dreams to just make enough money to fly to Europe and figure it out from there. Just be dirt poor, experience other cultures the real way. So, love it! But there comes a time when one must get a job, I fear. lol.

2. When did you last
Find a book that changed your life, and what was it??

I started reading Fahrenheit 451 today by Ray Bradbury and that has already changed me and I am on page 62. No, but book that changed my life that I finished... would be Phillip Pullman's His Dark Materials series. It's all about metaphysical stuff, and it's absolutely mind blowing. Can't even describe it to you.

3. Curly hair or straight hair and why?
I have this theory that people born with curly hair always want straight hair and people born with straight hair always want curly hair! I have always wanted curly hair.. but lately I am grateful that when I am lazy and don't do my hair it's just straight and not frizzy. haha.

4. What did you
want to be when you grew up??

I wanted to be so many things!! A famous actress was definitely up there though. That and a dancer!

5. What's your favorite
song of all time?
Man, that's impossible for me. My favorite song changes weekly! So, unfortunately I can't answer this... Right now, I guess it would be the above song on this blog entry. Black Cherry by Goldfrapp.

6. How would you
define freedom? [Personal, national, whatever?]?

I'm really not sure. The first thing I thought of was the ability to think and act for oneself without fear of retribution.

7. Who would you most like to Go to Disneyland with? I think it would be awesome just to get a big group of friends together and go! I love Disneyland!

1 comment:

Cassidi Marie said...

Haha I love it! I looked up Claudette Colbert, and I WISH I looked like that. lol. And I can definitely see Audrey Hepburn playing you.
But you missed one crucial part, Miss Tara... You're supposed to ask us seven different questions back!
By the way, I love your new little 'about me' picture on here... It's so pretty! Well, it's you, so duh. =]
-Cass