02 November 2008

I was tagged.

What are the last three things you purchased?

That coat.
Groceries.
Coffee.


What are the last three songs you downloaded?
All I know is I searched long and hard for all of the songs from the Reservoir Dogs movie soundtrack. So, like...
Stuck in the middle with you - Steeler's Wheel
Little Green Bag- George Baker Selection
Fool for Love - Joe Tex


What are the last three places you visited?
Show Low, AZ.
Buffalo, NY
Various places in Ontario, Canada


What are your three favorite movies?
Night Watch
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Big Fish


What are your three favorite possessions.

My laptop.
My Scion.
Ipod touch.


What three things can you not live without?

I don't know what specific things we're talking about but...
My cats.
My goonie
Friends/Family


What would be your three wishes?

If I could have anything?
I'd go back in time and save my mom's life.
I'd wish for a ton of money to help out friends and family in need.
I'd wish for a movie deal. haha.


What three things haven’t you done yet?

Umm.. I haven't gotten married.
I haven't ridden a bicycle without training wheels. Never learned.
I haven't ever voted in a Presidential election!



What are your three favorite dishes?
Chicken Caccitore
Steak Au Poivre
Home made vegetable soup

Which three celebrities would you most like to hang out with?
Spike Jonze.
Charlie Kauffman.
Quentin Tarrantino.

Name three things that freak you out?
Stairwells.
Spiders
Falling backwards

Name three unusual things you are good at.

Spouting off random pieces of knowledge.
I kick ass as Zelda playing Super Smash Brothers.
I'm really good at anything make up/hair related. I guess it's not unusual for some people, but I have just never pursued a career in it or anything.




Which three things are you coveting?
A new 61" HDTV
A new gorgeous sectional.
New clothes!



So, I will leave you with a quote from one of my favorite films of all time,
Le Fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain.


Sans toi, les émotions d'aujourd hui ne seraient que la peau morte des émotions d'autrefois.

or,

"Without you, today's emotions would be the scurf of yesterday's."


Just one of the many reasons why I need to move to France and become a French film maker...






1 comment:

Cassidi Marie said...

OH MY GOSH!!
I love love LOVE that coat.
Tres bien!
[See? You can go be a French filmmaker and I'll learn french and star in your movies.
Okay, maybe I'll just be an extra. lol.]
-Cass