19 November 2008

Untitled.

15 days since my last post! I suck!!

Well, I guess I have slept more. Watched movies more. Read more. Wrote more. Worked on homework more. Spent time with people more. And blogged less. So, hopefully that's acceptable.

I don't have a whole lot to write about. Things are happening, I guess. The semester is over in less than a month!! I have a job finally with Apple provided I pass the background check (which I will). And we're moving in just a few weeks which is awesome but moving always kind of sucks haha. Also, we got our beautiful new HDTV yesterday and it's magnificent. Thanksgiving is coming up too which will be great! Next week Kyle is off work all week, Cassidi will be here, my dad will be here, Kyle and I are going to see Coldplay!!! And Thanksgiving dinner is my favorite thing in the world. Plus, I get to meet my dad's friend Colleen that I always hear so much about! It will be a good week!


Through an exciting twist of fate I ended up getting Wall-E on DVD before it actually came out. Cutest movie ever. I cried a little bit today while I was watching it. Ohh, Robot Love. I have been crying often at films lately. I cried last night at A Man and A Woman. Maybe it's the fact that I have been sick and emotional? Or maybe I am just a sap for love. I think that's it.






2 comments:

Cassidi Marie said...

Tara! We are TOTALLY hair twinners! That seriously made me so happy.
And I'm so excited for us to hang out! And I'm so excited you're back in the blogging world! And...And... I'm just excited! :D
<3
-Cass

Malori and Jon Saline said...

Hi Tara,
It's Me - Malori Jo from the high school days - how have you been??