20 November 2008

Yann Tiersen.





Yann Tiersen is my new favorite composer.


I feel so useless when I am sick. I have been the biggest couch potato ever. Anytime I try and do anything I get exhausted quickly and end up feeling worse so I have just stopped trying. I just want to feel better. I have always hated being sick. It makes me super grouchy all the time too. I feel like I have so much to do with cleaning my house, cleaning out closets, and throwing things away before we move but I don't have the energy to do any of it. So, I am taking it easy and being lazy so that I get my energy up for this weekend with our Thanksgiving guests.


In other news, I think HD television is really weird. People who looked okay before now don't. You can see every line and wrinkle and imperfection on their face!! But movies are amazing in HD. It's like you can actually see it visually how the director or art director/director of photography would have wanted with every detail and color vivid.

Well, that's about it for me... I've been struggling for something to write about for a while now.

1 comment:

Kira said...

so i've been sick, too. can barely keep anything in my stomache.

ugh.

basically, i feel you there!