06 October 2008

Love you more than life.



This is the best comedy on television right now.



This show is the best drama EVER.
(Click on the pictures to look at the full image... I can't get my blog to not cut off the images.)


When you have as much free time as I do, you start watching TV more. The difference between the aforementioned TV shows and all the rest out there? These are smart!!!


I really don't have much to write. I wish I did. I am so happy the weather is changing and it's getting cooler down here. I really wish I lived in a milder climate. Preferably with an ocean around.

What to say, what to say? I guess my sleeping schedules are nowhere near being fixed. It's almost 3:30. I need sleep.


1 comment:

Cassidi Marie said...

Haha... Office= The Best.
I just watched the episode where Dwight is crying in the stairwell over Angela, and Jim comes and tells him how upset he was when he moved away from Pam, and then he goes in and just kisses her right in the middle of everyone, then they talk about how he's passionate about Italian food?
Just about cried.
Then laughed.
I LOVE The Office... My dad and I get the seasons on Netflix, and pretty much there is nothing that can make me happy like seeing Jim and Pam.
On a beet farm.

-Cass