02 October 2008

sleep eludes me.

So I will put up random pictures!!


Bekinski. It says, "Nevermore" on the balloon.

Dali

Randy & I 3 or 4 years ago. We haven't changed much.


The most recent picture of my mom and I. <3
Two of my favorite cousins and my amazing grandma. (mom's side)

Me, Kyle, Kyle's mom and her husband Dave at Niagra falls


Photography 2006


we're ridiculously silly.


My favorite place in the world. Off the coast of Whidbey Island, WA aka Puget Sound


My beautiful cousin and best friend Stacy.



My love is a most amazing photgrapher.


Kyle and I at The Lake of Bays in Ontario, Canada.


Lake of Bays. Literally 200 yards from Kyle's Mom's house. And we don't live there, why??


Kyle in a boat! Too cute for words..

I would like pink hair again.


Mamma's boy Mashburn!


Huge Figaro! He is as big as my computer desk!


Kyle <3


I am not too shabby myself.

Pretty much every important member of my family is in there... I really really wish I had some pictures with/of my dad. He's incredibly important to me.

No comments: